Thursday, July 12, 2012

Poster Experimentation

As part of an ongoing expansion of our image, we have opted for some larger scale graphics, both in actual scale and ambition. Each level of communication must be dealt with accordingly, from sticker to large poster and internet campaign. I will start posting all my graphic experiments here from now on. As time goes, I am hoping to see a pattern and style emerge that will help define AOS in the futur.

In this flyer, I was trying to go for a flat surface, though I supplemented that with a drawing and a slight shift on the type to add a minimum of depth. The strong type is one of the recurring element I have using in the earlier works. I would have liked to add color to the character, but as of now I do not have access to a tablet, so more of that in a while.

No comments: