Friday, February 11, 2011

Maurice - I

  Maurice is older and larger than André. I imagine him to sport a moustache, as it just fits my vision of him. My first two trials where not that interesting until I found out about Folco Lulli, who played in the 50's film Le salaire de la Peur. His physique was perfect and he was wearing white shirt which matches exactly my clothing idea for Maurice.
Fig. 2
Fig. 1
Folco Lulli



Ok Blogger is just being the stupidest thing in the world right now, it does not let you any control over the page layout, and this is really annoying so Blogger people if you read this please edit your page layout tools.

Right so back on topic, fig.3 is my final face design for Maurice. Ill write more later I am too annoyed right now.


Fig. 3
Again sorry for the terrible layout I have no control over it. I hope you still understand it.

No comments: